What am I doing...
How far can we go to save the planet?
To take part in the mission
- Make a Pledge for the Planet.
- Swim, walk, bike and/or run within the 48 hours to accumulate points for our collective mission.
When's the mission?
- 3pm 7th until 3pm 9th October (48 hours)
How to enter
1. Make a Pledge!
2. Sign up to PFTP's Strava Club.
3. Take part by running, swimming, cycling and/or walking as far as you can during the 48 hours.
Points scoring system
- Ride = 1 point/km
- Run/walk = 5 points/km
- Swim = 20 points/km
(There will be prizes!)
Join us for the after party! Get your tickets here!
Supported by Waverley Council. Tag #secondnature in your posts!
By making a Pledge for the Planet, I understand that I am participating in the 48 Hour Mission at my own risk.